Luxury Tanzania Safari: Top 10 Things to Know Before Booking
Our Exclusive Luxury Tanzania Safaris and Packages. Top 10 Things You Should Know Before Booking a Luxury Tanzania Safari. Experience a Luxury Tanzania Safari with Kabira Safaris. A Luxury Safari in Tanzania starts from $550 per day this Tanzania Safari Cost includes everything from the airport pickup, Luxury Tanzania Safari Lodges, Tanzania Park fees, three tasty meals per day, and a private 4×4 Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof, a naturalist, or a driver-guide.
How much is a Luxury safari in Tanzania?
So how much does a luxury safari in Tanzania cost? On average, a Tanzania safari costs $ 200 USD per person per day. Midrange Price: is from $ 350 USD per person per day. Tanzania Luxury Safaris Price is $ 550 USD per person per day. Tanzania Lodge safaris start at $550 per day per person.
This will include everything from the airport pickup, Tanzania Safari Lodge/accommodations, park fees, three tasty meals per day, a private 4×4 Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof, a naturalist, and a driver. Like anything, it’s easy to spend much more, especially on lodging. For example, you can stay at fancy camps for over $1,000 per person, per night. Most luxury tour operators like Kabira Safaris Africa will happily customize your trip according to your budget.
How to Plan Luxury Tanzania Tour?
Tanzania Safari Lodge is something that everyone should experience at least once a lifetime. A Tanzania Safari offers the chance to let go of the pressures of everyday life and embrace instead the primal call of the wild. It’s a chance to see unique flora and fauna in its natural habitat, and to find yourself uplifted by the breathtaking scenery of the Tanzanian savannah. It is a popular myth that Luxury Tanzania safaris are only available to the wealthy – but the truth is, with a little careful planning, there’s no reason why this once-in-a-lifetime experience has to cost more than any other form of international travel.
The Insider steps Taken to Book a Luxury Tanzania Safari Package.
- Use a Local Operator as Kabira Safaris Africa
- Book a Private Tanzania Safari
- Opt for a Luxury Tanzania Safari Lodges/Luxury Tented Camps
- Opt for flights instead of using Road
- Travel During the High Season
- Focus on many Game Reserves or National Parks
- Take several days on your Tanzania safari
Journeys You May Be Interested In
- 4 Days Tanzania Lodge Tour
- 5 Days Tanzania Lodge Tour
- 6 Days Luxury Camping Tanzania Tour
- 7 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania Luxury Lodge Safari
- 1 Day Trip Arusha National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
- Tarangire National Park Day Tour
- 2 Days Tanzania Tour
- 7 Days Safari Tanzania
- 10 Days Tanzania Self-Drive Safari
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari
- 4 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Tanzania Budget Camping Safari
- 9 Days Budget Camping Safari
- Day Trips from Arusha
- Tanzania Birding Safaris
- 7 Day Tanzania Birding Safari
- Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 4 Days Serengeti Safari and Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Days Congo Gorilla Safari from Kenya
- 5 Days Serengeti Tour & Gorilla Trek Uganda
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trekking
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trek Rwanda
- 9 Days Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 11 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 14 Days Luxury Uganda Safari
- 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania and Uganda Safari
- 15 Days Rwanda Uganda Congo Tour Safari
- 6 Days Serengeti Migration Safari
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari
- 15 Days Tanzania Birding Tour
- 21 Days Tanzania Birdwatching Tour
- Kenya Safari and Seychelles Honeymoon
- Kenya and Tanzania Photographic Safari
- Gorilla Trek Rwanda, Serengeti and Zanzibar
- Serengeti and Zanzibar Honeymoon