Luxury Tanzania Safari: Exclusive Private Tanzania Safaris
Our Exclusive Luxury Tanzania Safari Packages & top Things You Should Know Before Booking a Luxury Tanzania Safari. Experience a private Tanzania Safari with Kabira Safaris. A Luxury Safari in Tanzania starts from $650 per day this Tanzania Safari Cost includes everything from the airport pickup, Luxury Tanzania Safari Lodges, Tanzania Park fees, three tasty meals per day, and a private 4×4 Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof, a naturalist, or a driver-guide.
How much is a Private Tanzania Luxury safari?
So how much does a private luxury safari in Tanzania cost? On average, a normal Tanzania safari costs $350 USD per person per day. Midrange Price: is from $ 450 USD per person per day. Tanzania Luxury Safaris Price is $ 650 USD per person per day. Tanzania Lodge safaris start at $550 per day per person.
This will include everything from the airport pickup, Tanzania Safari Lodge/accommodations, park fees, three tasty meals per day, a private 4×4 Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof, a naturalist, and a driver. Like anything, it’s easy to spend much more, especially on lodging. For example, you can stay at fancy camps for over $1,000 per person, per night. Most luxury tour operators like Kabira Safaris Africa will happily customize your trip according to your budget.
How to Plan Luxury Tanzania Safari?
A private luxury Tanzania Safari is something that everyone should experience at least once in a lifetime. A Tanzania Safari offers the chance to let go of the pressures of everyday life and embrace instead the primal call of the wild. It’s a chance to see unique flora and fauna in its natural habitat, and to find yourself uplifted by the breathtaking scenery of the Tanzanian savannah. It is a popular myth that Luxury Tanzania safaris are only available to the wealthy – but the truth is, with a little careful planning, there’s no reason why this once-in-a-lifetime experience has to cost more than any other form of international travel.
The Insider steps Taken to Book a Luxury Tanzania Safari.
- Use a Local Operator such as Kabira Safaris Africa
- Book a Private Tanzania Safari
- Opt for a Luxury Tanzania Safari Lodges/Luxury Tented Camps
- Opt for flights instead of using Road
- Travel During the High Season
- Focus on many Game Reserves or National Parks
- Take several days on your Tanzania safari
Journeys You May Be Interested In
- 4 Days Tanzania Lodge Tour
- 5 Days Tanzania Lodge Tour
- 6 Days Luxury Camping Tanzania Tour
- 7 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania Luxury Lodge Safari
- 1 Day Trip Arusha National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
- Tarangire National Park Day Tour
- 2 Days Tanzania Tour
- 7 Days Safari Tanzania
- 10 Days Tanzania Self-Drive Safari
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari
- 4 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Tanzania Budget Camping Safari
- 9 Days Budget Camping Safari
- Day Trips from Arusha
- Tanzania Birding Safaris
- 7 Day Tanzania Birding Safari
- Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 4 Days Serengeti Safari and Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Days Congo Gorilla Safari from Kenya
- 5 Days Serengeti Tour & Gorilla Trek Uganda
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trekking
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trek Rwanda
- 9 Days Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 11 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 14 Days Luxury Uganda Safari
- 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania and Uganda Safari
- 15 Days Rwanda Uganda Congo Tour Safari
- 6 Days Serengeti Migration Safari
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari
- 15 Days Tanzania Birding Tour
- 21 Days Tanzania Birdwatching Tour
- Kenya Safari and Seychelles Honeymoon
- Kenya and Tanzania Photographic Safari
- Gorilla Trek Rwanda, Serengeti and Zanzibar
- Serengeti and Zanzibar Honeymoon