For your quick reference, we’ve noted our stance on some of the most important privacy issues
- We will never share your personal information with any third party.
- We will never send you spam.
- If you do opt-in to receive emails from us, you will be able to opt-out via our website at any time.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you have placed an Enquire, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
When Enquiring on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process Enquires
- To administer promotions on trending Safari tour packages
- To send periodic emails about Travel tips/Safari News
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or send you Safari News Updates.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will not receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an Enquire.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.