Luxury African Safaris -Luxury Safari Lodges in Africa (Experts)
Luxury African Safaris take you to Luxury Africa Safari Lodges in Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania at Luxury African Safari Cost
Luxury African Safaris Vacation offers personalized, Luxury African Safaris/Africa Luxury Safaris. Our trips are all about making your dreams come true.
Here at Kabira Luxury Africa Safaris Company we create African dreams with seamless logistics, access to parts of Africa others can’t reach, and the best guides in the business.
Our dedicated experts are here for you seven days a week to ensure everything is spot on. We have a small team of passionate consultants who are in Africa several times a year with a combined office experience of over 5 years, as well as over 20 exceptional reviews. There’s a reason our clients return time and time again and journey through luxury Africa as a friend, not a tourist.
What we’ll cover in this article
- How much is a luxury African Safari?
- What is the best time to do a Luxury African safari?
- How to Book/Plan a Luxury Africa Safari?
- Luxury African Safari Countries
- Luxury Tanzania Safari Holidays
- Luxury Kenya Safari Packages
- Luxury Rwanda Tour Packages
- Luxury Uganda Safari Packages
- What to see on a Luxury African Safari
Updated On: Thursday, July 1, 2021
How much is a luxury African safari?
Luxury African safaris costs anywhere between $500 and $2,500 per person per night. A Africa budget safari averages $150 per night, mid-range $350 and luxury $750. The extreme top-safaris can easily go up to $3,000 per night, or more!
Additional Costs Explained
- International Flights: To keep costs down avoid flying during school holidays. Secondly, don’t fly direct. Doing so is almost always more expensive than transiting a third country.
- Visa Costs: Rules and regulations vary by nationality and destination country, but all East African and many southern African countries charge for visas. Normally this is in the range of US$30-50 per person.
- Accommodation: Check your flight schedule. If you arrive in the afternoon your tour may start the next day and so you might need accommodation before the tour start. The same rule might also apply at the end of your safari if you have an early morning flight.
- Vaccinations: Health-wise you will probably need several vaccinations before arrival in most African safari destinations. Malaria is widespread and a serious risk – it’s recommended to take anti-malarial medication (seek advice from your local doctor).
- Tips: Tips for drivers, waiters, room staff and guides can quickly add up. Bring a couple of hundred dollars in smaller bills to cover tips. To give you a hint: US$15 per person per day.
- Travel Insurance: Don’t even contemplate skipping this. A decent policy can cost anything from $50-$175 for two weeks.
What is the best time of year to do a Luxury African safari?
The best time for a Luxury African safari is typically from July through October, when the animals are easy to find and in substantial numbers. Deciding when to go on a Luxury African safari depends on what country you would like to visit and when you can plan your trip.
- Uganda best Time: June – September to see Mountain Gorillas (but Availability: All year throughout)
- Kenya Best Time: July – October to view Wildlife Migration (but Availability: All year throughout)
- Tanzania Best Time: June – November to see baby animals, hike Kilimanjaro (but Availability: All year throughout)
How to Book a Luxury African Safari
There are three ways to plan and book your African Tour Package with Kabira Safaris Africa:
- Describe your dream Luxury African Tour: Tell us about your perfect vacation. Destinations, preferences, and what you would like to see and do. Or View our recommended safaris for some inspiration
- Get matched: Our team connects you with up to two vetted travel specialists, who will compete for your business. Contact us and our experts will work with you to create the perfect Luxury Africa safari
- Book your African Luxury vacation: Get your itinerary customized to fit your needs and preferences. Book only when you’re happy with the travel specialist and the itinerary. Enjoy an amazing African Tour experience, with peace of mind.
Luxury African Safari Country
We are passionate about highlighting excellence in the Luxury African safari Country, and we find that there are usually a handful of countries that are neck-and-neck in the race to be voted the best.
Luxury Tanzania Safaris
So how much does a Luxury safari in Tanzania cost? On average, a Luxury Tanzania safari costs $ 250 USD per person per day. Midrange Price: is from $ 400 USD per person per day. Tanzania Luxury Safari Price is: from $ 650 USD per person per day.
Luxury Kenya Tours
So how much does a Luxury safari in Kenya cost? On average, a Luxury Kenya safari costs $ 200 USD per person per day. Midrange Price: is from $ 350 USD per person per day. Kenya Luxury Safari Price is: from $ 600 USD per person per day.
Luxury Rwanda Safaris
So how much does a Luxury Rwanda in Tanzania cost? On average, a Luxury Rwanda safari costs $ 350 USD per person per day. Midrange Price: is from $ 500 USD per person per day. Rwanda Luxury Safari Price is: from $ 1,000 USD per person per day.
Luxury Uganda Tours
So how much does a Luxury safari in Uganda cost? On average, a Luxury Uganda safari costs $400 USD per person per day. Midrange Price: is from $600 USD per person per day. Uganda Luxury Safari Price is: from $1,050 USD per person per day.
Luxury Tanzania Safari Packages
Get inspired with our sample Luxury Tanzania Safaris Holidays below. You can have any trip tailor made for your private travel. Any number of days.
6 Days Luxury Safari Tanzania is a Tanzania luxury tented camp safari offers travelers an opportunity to explore spectacular adventurous Tanzania wildlife destinations
7 Days Luxury Tanzania Safari/7 Days Tanzania lodge Safari is a carefully designed safari to offer you ample to explore Tanzania’s top listed wildlife safari destinations
10 Days Luxury Tanzania safari/10 days Tanzania lodge safari is one of our amazing long Tanzania luxury safari packages offering a visit to the most interesting wildlife viewing destinations
Luxury Kenya Safari Packages
Get inspired with our sample Luxury Kenya Safari Holidays below. You can have any trip tailor made for your private travel. Any number of days.
3 Days 2 nights Luxury masai mara safari is a guided safari from Nairobi on a budget or luxury package for 3 days and 2 nights.
4 Days Luxury Masai Mara safari from Nairobi offers an awesome experience in one of Kenya’s wildlife rich and varied destinations.
Sample Luxury Rwanda Safari Holidays
Get inspired with our sample Luxury Rwanda Tour Holidays below. You can have any trip tailor made for your private travel. Any number of days.
5 Days Luxury Rwanda Safari takes you to Volcanoes National Park for Gorilla trekking and to Nyungwe Forest National Park for chimpanzee tracking.
10 Days Luxury Rwanda Safari offers the best gorilla trekking, chimpanzee tracking and Wildlife in Rwanda with a Kigali city tour, canopy walk.
Sample Luxury Uganda Itineraries
Get inspired with our sample Luxury Uganda Safaris Tours below. You can have any trip tailor made for your private travel. Any number of days.
3 Days Luxury Gorilla Trekking (Flying) Safari Bwindi National Park is a 3 Days Luxury Gorilla trekking Safari Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
14 Days Luxury Uganda bird watching Tour for forest and Albertine rift endemics birding alongside gorilla trekking and game viewing.
What to see on Luxury African Safari?
The Big Five
For most people going on an African safari, dreams are made of lions roaring in the wilderness, lithe leopards going in for the kill, elephants marching along marshy banks, African buffalo grazing on grass and fleeting glimpses of rhinos. There are many destinations throughout Africa where these dreams are brought to life in vivid ways.
The Great Migration
The Great Migration is an annual event where millions of wildebeest, zebra and antelope make their way from the plains of Serengeti to Masai Mara. Many wildlife enthusiasts hope to witness this incredible sight. To maximise your chances of seeing the migration, plan your African safari according to the seasonal movements of the animals!
Lake Natron is a fascinating waterbody. While the algae found in the shimmering lake is harmful to many animals and the high concentration of minerals found in the waters can burn human skin, flamingoes have adapted to the conditions and found a way to thrive here. You’ll find millions of lesser flamingoes hanging out in the serene waters of Lake Natron.