The Essential 2 Days Serengeti Flying Safari Itinerary + Map
The Essential 2 Days Serengeti Flying Safari Itinerary + Map. If you are short on time and can only spend one night in Serengeti, this is the perfect solution: take a 1 hour flight from Arusha to Serengeti, where you will be met by your Driver-Guide to commence your safari. After a wildlife drive and breakfast the next morning, return to Arusha via flight.
Africa Fly-in Safari, to Serengeti National Park
Detailed Itinerary: 2 Days Serengeti Flying Safari
Day 1: Start of your Safari from Arusha
You will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to Arusha Airport. There is a reporting time of 1 hour. Your Flight Baggage weight limit is rigorously 15 kilograms. Your flight to Serengeti will take approximately one hour: The Lodge’s Driver guide will convey you from the airstrip to your overnight Lodge / Camp in a 4×4 safari vehicle upon arrival. Your Lodge is a renowned, high-end property with breathtaking views of the park. In the event of a morning flight arrival, proceed to lunch and enjoy some leisure time at the lodge. Late in the afternoon, around 3.30 p.m., you will embark on a safari game drive during which you will explore the adjacent areas of the Serengeti and view its incredible wildlife. (The safari vehicle may transport other guests from the lodge).
Return to the lodge by evening [ typically 6 to 6.30pm] in time for dinner.
Overnight stay at Serengeti Serena Lodge
Day 2: Return to Arusha
Before breakfast, enjoy an early morning game drive, as this is one of the best times of the day to observe wildlife. Return in time for a short breakfast at the lodge. Continue to checkout. You will be transferred to the adjacent airstrip for your return flight to Arusha [approximately 1 hour flying time]. When you arrive in Arusha, our driver-guide will be waiting for you at the airport to convey you to your hotel or the international airport.
End of the 2 Days Serengeti Flying Safari
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on Full board* basis in the lodge.
- Return Flights Arusha – Serengeti – Arusha including taxes
- Safari Game drives in Serengeti provided by the Lodge in their 4×4 Vehicles
- Services of a Professional English-speaking Driver~guide during the Safari game drives
- Airstrip Transfers in Serengeti.
- 24 hour Back Up support if required
What’s not included
- International flight tickets and Visa costs.
- Airport transfers in Arusha.
- Serengeti National Park Entry Fees and Concession fees, of USD 150 payable in cash US dollars upon Check-In
- Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Credit Card Surcharge of 5 to 7% will apply or Bank Transfer Fees of USD 50