The Best of Tanzania Safari in 6 Days
The Best of Tanzania Safari in 6 Days is a well-planned safari package for those craving to witness the Wildebeest in Serengeti National Park and other northern circuit safari parks such as Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. These 6 days Serengeti migration safari guarantees incredible wildlife sightings with all the African Big five animals inclusive. Our well-planned 6 days Serengeti Migration safari will start and stop in Arusha.
On your 6 days Tanzania safari, you will witness the great wildebeest Mara crossing, one of the dramatic phenomena where grazer mammals cross the crocodile-infested river, with the crocodiles under the water in a long wait to prey on the migrating mammals. On your 6 days best of Tanzania safari, you will visit the central Serengeti (Seronera area) where the wildebeest migration can be seen from May to June.
Quick Tour Details
Number of People: Tailored
Number of Days: 6 Days 5 Nights
Availability: All year throughout
Activities: Wildebeest Migration
Destinations: Serengeti, Lake Manyara
Price: Request a Quote for this Trip
Detailed Itinerary of 6 Days Safari in Tanzania
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
Your Great Wildebeest Migration Safari in Tanzania starts at the pickup from your hotel/lodge in Arusha and drives to Lake Manyara National park for game viewing. Lake Manyara at the base of Great Rift Valley is one of the beautiful National parks on the Northern Tanzania safari circuit, its dramatic location with varied habitats attracts a large number of animal species like elephants, giraffes, zebra, hippos, buffaloes & countless bird species including the flamingos. Lake Manyara tree-climbing lion cab is seen at the branches of acacia tortilis having nape after a very good meal. You will break for lunch in one of the picnic sites & do more game drives before driving to the Karatu area overnight.
Meal Plan: All meals included.
Day 2 & 3: Karutu – Nothern Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will start early and drive up through Karatu farming land & past Ngorongoro Conservation area, then down to the endless plains of Serengeti & reach Nabi Gate in the afternoon, with the en-route game drive you will be heading to the Northern Serengeti where you will arrive during or before the sunset. You will spend these two days doing game drives at Lobo, Bologonja, Kogatende & at Mara river where you may see the river crossing of the migration of herds which includes Wildebeest, zebras & gazelle, predators like lion, leopard, cheetahs, hyenas, jackals & countless birds of prey will be seen accompanied the Great Migration.
Meal Plan: All meals included.
Day 4: Centtral Serengeti National Park
After breakfast spends much time to where the migration is packed before driving to the central Serengeti.
Serengeti Central (Seronera).
The Park is well known for its healthy stock of other resident wildlife, particularly the “big five”, named for the five most prized trophies taken by hunters: Lion: the Serengeti is believed to hold the largest population of lions in Africa due in part to the abundance of prey species. More than 3,000 lions live in this ecosystem. African Leopard: these reclusive predators are commonly seen around. While here, you will witness the wildebeest migration, and if lucky enough you might see a kill in action. Dinner and an overnight stay at your already booked accommodation.
Meal Plan: All meals included
Day 5: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
This morning after breakfast you will do a game drive in Serengeti & later drive toward Ngorongoro via Nabi gate. You have options of visiting Masai boma or Olduvai gorge (at Extra cost) before heading to your booked accommodation at the Crater rim of Ngorongoro.
Meal Plan: All meals included.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater Area – Arusha
After an early breakfast, you will decent 600 meters down to the crater floor for a wonderful game drive. Ngorongoro Crater referred by many as the 8th wonder of the world & the Eden of Africa is home to a larger number of animal species. Supported by yearly around water supply from the crater rim thus allows the vegetation to flourish & attracts big & small animals which includes buffalo, zebra hippos, rhino, elephant & cats like lion, leopard, cheetah, jackals & hyenas. There is a possibility of seeing the Big five in this one day of game drive in the crater, packed lunch will be served on the crater floor. Later afternoon you will drive back to Arusha overnight or drop off at Arusha air or Kilimanjaro International Airport.
End of your 6 days Tanzania Safari with Kabira Safaris.
Other Journeys You May Be Interested In
- 4 Days Tanzania Lodge Tour
- 5 Days Tanzania Lodge Tour
- 6 Days Luxury Camping Tanzania Tour
- 7 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania Luxury Lodge Safari
- 1 Day Trip Arusha National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
- Tarangire National Park Day Tour
- 2 Days Tanzania Tour
- 7 Days Safari Tanzania
- 10 Days Tanzania Self-Drive Safari
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari
- 4 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Tanzania Budget Camping Safari
- 9 Days Budget Camping Safari
- Day Trips from Arusha
- Tanzania Birding Safaris
- 7 Day Tanzania Birding Safari
- Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 4 Days Serengeti Safari and Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Days Congo Gorilla Safari from Kenya
- 5 Days Serengeti Tour & Gorilla Trek Uganda
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trekking
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trek Rwanda
- 9 Days Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 11 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 14 Days Luxury Uganda Safari
- 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania and Uganda Safari
- 15 Days Rwanda Uganda Congo Tour Safari
- 6 Days Serengeti Migration Safari
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari
- 15 Days Tanzania Birding Tour
- 21 Days Tanzania Birdwatching Tour
- Kenya Safari and Seychelles Honeymoon
- Kenya and Tanzania Photographic Safari
- Gorilla Trek Rwanda, Serengeti and Zanzibar
- Serengeti and Zanzibar Honeymoon