How to Plan A Tarangire National Park Day Trip From Arusha?
How to Plan A Tarangire National Park Day Trip from Arusha. One Day Tarangire National Park Day Trip is a full-day Game drive starting and ending in Arusha.
Overview: Tarangire National Park Day Trip
The Tarangire National Park Day Trip from Arusha. One Day Tarangire National Park Day Trip is a full-day Game drive starting and ending in Arusha. The Tarangire is in the northern circuit of Tanzania but is also less visited. With several wildlife species and the iconic Baobab trees, Tarangire is a breathtaking place for simply basking in the beauty of the world’s largest land mammals.
The Tarangire Park and the Tarangire River filled with water are hosts to wildlife. The river is a collection point for wildlife to quench their thirst which makes it a hotspot for wildlife viewing. Tarangire National Park covers an area of 2,850 square kilometers (1,100 sq mi). Tarangire National Park Day Trip. The Tarangire is renowned for its vibrant population of African bush elephants. The tour is one of the good day trips from Arusha that you can undertake when you have a short time for long Tanzania Safaris.
Quick Tour Details
Number of People: Tailored
Start/End: Arusha, Tanzania
Availability: All year throughout
Activities: Wildlife viewing
Destinations: Ngorongoro Crater
Price: Request a Quote for this Trip
Tour Summary: Tarangire National Park Day Trip
SAFARI in TANZANIA | TARANGIRE National Park
- Tour starts with Day 1 departure/ start from Arusha and return/end in Arusha. Can also start from Moshi.
- This tour is exclusively a private tour organized for only interested groups, families, or individuals.
- The tour can also be customized on request.
- The minimum age for the tour is 12 years of age.
- Day trip, excluding accommodation
- Best time to visit is June to September, however, tours are available all through the year.
Itinerary: Tarangire National Park Day Trip
Great Africa Safari in Tanzania | Tarangire National Park
This Tarangire National Park Day Trip starts with a pick up by a Tanzania Tour guide either from a hotel or place of residence in Arusha. You will have breakfast at the hotel and depart with packed lunch to Tarangire National Park for a full-day game drive.
On the 3 hours, of road drive enjoys scenic views of the grassland plains speckled with the ancient baobab trees, traditional Maasai houses, and cattle being herded by the nomadic people. Drive past the wonderful Great African Rift Valley then proceed to the park. Upon arrival at Tarangire National Park, check in and go for a game drive for an encounter of what the park has to offer. You’ll most probably see the famous ancient baobab trees, tree climbing pythons, lions, leopards, cheetahs, and the largest concentration of African elephants. After the morning game drive, you will have a picnic lunch in the park. After you’ll resume your afternoon game drive where you’ll encounter other animals which may include giraffes, zebras, wildebeest, other antelopes, and bird species. Following the game drive with your private tour guide, you will be transferred back to Arusha. Drop off will be at either hotel, place of residence, or Airport by your guide.
Meal Provided: Lunch
End of the Tarangire National Park Day Trip
- Park entrance fee & taxes
- Packed lunch
- Tour guide
- Transport in 4×4 pop up roof vehicle
- Bottled drinking water
- Internal Flight fees
- International flights
- Any add on to trip
Other Journeys You May Be Interested In
- 4 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
- 5 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
- 6 Days Luxury Camping Tanzania Safari
- 7 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania Luxury Lodge Safari
- 1 Day Trip Arusha National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
- Tarangire National Park Day Tour
- 2 Days Tanzania Safari
- 7 Days Safari Tanzania
- 10 Days Tanzania Self-Drive Safari
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari
- 4 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Tanzania Budget Camping Safari
- 9 Days Budget Camping Safari
- Day Trips from Arusha
- Tanzania Birding Safaris
- 7 Day Tanzania Birding Safari
- Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 4 Days Serengeti Safari and Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Days Congo Gorilla Safari from Kenya
- 5 Days Serengeti Tour & Gorilla Trek Uganda
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trekking
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trek Rwanda
- 9 Days Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 11 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 14 Days Luxury Uganda Safari
- 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania and Uganda Safari
- 15 Days Rwanda Uganda Congo Tour Safari
- 6 Days Serengeti Migration Safari
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari
- 15 Days Tanzania Birding Tour
- 21 Days Tanzania Birdwatching Tour
- Kenya Safari and Seychelles Honeymoon
- Kenya and Tanzania Photographic Safari
- Gorilla Trek Rwanda, Serengeti and Zanzibar
- Serengeti and Zanzibar Honeymoon