South Africa vs Zambia vs Rwanda vs Madagascar
11 Days African Safari to [South Africa, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar] is a multi-border crossing safari that will take you to the most celebrated wildlife conservancies in different countries. 11 days South Africa vs Zambia vs Rwanda vs Madagascar is a flying Africa luxury safari in Countries like South Africa, Zambia, Rwanda, and Madagascar.
On your 11 Days in South Africa vs Zambia vs Rwanda vs Madagascar, you will grab a chance to witness the famous mountain gorillas in Rwanda’s Volcanoes, and incredible wildlife sightings in countries like Zambia and South Africa with a guarantee of sighting all the Big Five African animals. Beyond the uniqueness in a crescendo of emotions and feelings country after country, landscape after landscape, experience after experience, it is worth a visit. Onboard your private jet you will enjoy the most extraordinary location, where the spirit of conservation, sustainability, and luxury merge perfectly.
Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda’s – Volcanoes National Park
Quick Tour Details
- 1 Night Johannesburg
- 2 Nights Zambia – Lower Zambezi
- 1 Night Zambia – Victoria Falls
- 3 Nights Rwanda – Volcanoes National Park
- 4 Nights Madagascar – Nosy Ankao Private Island
South Africa vs Zambia vs Rwanda vs Madagascar Detailed Day by day Itinerary
Lower Zambezi National Park
The Lower Zambezi is located between a valley of an impressive mountain and the Zambezi River, it is thanks to this escarpment that the area is rich in wildlife, furthermore, there are few camps along the park that allow remaining an area intact, authentic, and not overcrowded by mass tourism. A safari to this beautiful park is fascinating with an incredible safari experience.
Day + Night game drives, Excellent fishing, Boat safari, Canoeing safari, Tiger Fishing, Burgeoning population of Elephants & Wild Dogs, Walking safaris
So Hushed, So Hot, The Broad Zambesi Lies Green
A murmur, mounting as the currents rush faster, and while the murmur is a cry.
The cry becomes a shout, the shout a thunder until the whole Zambezi waters pour into the earth’s side, agitating under Infinite spray mists, pounding the world’s floor.
Wrapped in this liquid turmoil who can say which is the mighty echo, which the spray?
Muriel Sparks. One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the Victoria Falls presents a spectacular sight of awe-inspiring beauty and grandeur on the Zambezi River, forming the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. Victoria Falls is the largest curtain of water in the world.
Helicopter tour on Victoria Falls, Private boat cruise
Activities available at extra costs
Kayaking, rafting, and Hydrospeed, Angel’s pool, Devil’s Pool, Victoria Falls bridge
Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes National Park Rwanda
“When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future.” Dian Fossey.
Known as “The land of a Thousand Hills”, Rwanda, is a small green gem enclosed in the heart of East Africa and Volcanoes National Park is one of the oldest national parks on the African continent, home to more than one-third of the remaining mountain gorillas in the world and even the golden monkeys, an endangered primates, still inhabit these beautiful mountains.
Gorilla-trekking in Volcanoes National Park, Heli transfer
Local market tours, Kigali & visits to the Genocide Memorial, The Dian Fossey Trek at the original Karisoke site, The Musanze caves, comprising 2km of 32 underground caves, Cycling tours, on the arrangement, Tours to the local village
Miavana – Nosy Ankao Private Island – Madagascar
“All my life I’ve always come back to one thing, my need to feel free and the need to feel the breeze, the ride provides a freedom this gypsy needs, where every road is another blessed memory, a new experience to carry inside my journey, a sense of belonging to a familiar tribe, a brotherhood that goes beyond a bloodline.”
Sink your feet into the pearly sands of a remote island sanctuary where you’ll smell the sweet perfume of jasmine on the breeze while gazing at a thousand sparkling shades of turquoise.
Forest walks, Scuba diving around Miavana, Resort diving lessons, Snorkelling, boat cruises, Island cultural visits, Shore-based fishing, Half day fishing trips, Wakeboarding, Stand-up paddleboarding, Bicycling, and use of an electric buggy
Other Journeys You May Be Interested In
- 4 Days Tanzania Lodge Tour
- 5 Days Tanzania Lodge Tour
- 6 Days Luxury Camping Tanzania Tour
- 7 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania Luxury Lodge Safari
- 1 Day Trip Arusha National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
- Tarangire National Park Day Tour
- 2 Days Tanzania Tour
- 7 Days Safari Tanzania
- 10 Days Tanzania Self-Drive Safari
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari
- 4 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Tanzania Budget Camping Safari
- 9 Days Budget Camping Safari
- Day Trips from Arusha
- Tanzania Birding Safaris
- 7 Day Tanzania Birding Safari
- Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 4 Days Serengeti Safari and Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Days Congo Gorilla Safari from Kenya
- 5 Days Serengeti Tour & Gorilla Trek Uganda
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trekking
- 8 Days Wildebeest and Gorilla Trek Rwanda
- 9 Days Serengeti Tour and Zanzibar Honeymoon
- 11 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Beach
- 14 Days Luxury Uganda Safari
- 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 10 Days Tanzania and Uganda Safari
- 15 Days Rwanda Uganda Congo Tour Safari
- 6 Days Serengeti Migration Safari
- 8 Days Tanzania Safari
- 15 Days Tanzania Birding Tour
- 21 Days Tanzania Birdwatching Tour
- Kenya Safari and Seychelles Honeymoon
- Kenya and Tanzania Photographic Safari
- Gorilla Trek Rwanda, Serengeti and Zanzibar
- Serengeti and Zanzibar Honeymoon