Exclusive 5 Days Uganda Safari (Gorilla Trekking & Lion Tracking)
An exclusive 5 Days Uganda safari is a fully bespoke experience. 5 Days Uganda safari is suitable for tourists who would want to enjoy gorillas and lion tracking in Ishasha with a wildlife game drive tour.
GORILLA Trekking Uganda 🦍
This Luxury private tour with 5 days/ 4 nights starts with pick up and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Have the first stop at the equator line then continue to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Have mountain gorilla trekking before you transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park. At Queen Elizabeth Park, you will undertake a game drive in search of wildlife, take a boat cruise along the famous Kazinga Channel and search for tree-climbing lions along with the Ishasha sector.
5 Days Uganda safari is recommended for individuals above the age of 15 since that is the minimum age for gorilla trekking in Uganda. This safari can be undertaken by any number of travelers and is available all year round.
- Safari starts with pick up and ends with drop off in Kampala
- Activities include game drives, boat cruise, and gorilla trekking
- Gorilla trekking will be in Bwindi Forest National Park
- Game drives and boat cruise at Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Transfers will be by a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Accommodation before and after a trip can be arranged on request at an extra cost
Safari Highlights: 5 Days Uganda Safari
- Day #1: Transfer by road from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day #2: Mountain gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Forest
- Day #3: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park through the Ishasha sector
- Day #4: Game drive and boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel
- Day #5: Return from Bwindi by a 4×4 safari vehicle to Kampala
Itinerary details: 5 Days Uganda Safari Tour
Day 1: Transfer by road from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
A driver-guide will pick you up from your place of residence or hotel, meet and greet then you will board the safari vehicle for a transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. If interested, you will stop at the equator line about 80km from Kampala for photography at the world’s centerline. The drive to western Uganda continues with a lunch stop in Mbarara. You will probably arrive in the evening and check in to book a hotel. You have dinner at the hotel and later on, spend the night there.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Mountain Gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Forest
Be ready to wake up early, have breakfast, and get ready for your gorilla trekking experience. It’s expected of you to be at the park headquarters by 8:00 am for a briefing from the park rangers and your driver-guide will ensure the transfer. During the briefing, the park rangers inform trekkers of the dos and don’ts of gorilla trekking. At this time, you are also allocated a gorilla family to trek. Each group is trekked by 8 people in most cases depending on the hiking ability.
You get to the very dense tropical jungle of Bwindi impenetrable forest for a lifetime adventure. You spend about 2-6 hours or more trekking. However, a maximum of 1 hour is spent in the presence of the mountain gorillas watching the family and taking pictures. After 60 minutes of watching the gorillas, you then walk back to the park headquarters. Here you receive a congratulatory gorilla trekking certificate. Your guide drives you to your accommodation facility where you relax.
Overnight at previous night accommodation.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park through the Ishasha sector
From your hotel, have breakfast or pack it then embark on the drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park. The drive will be through the Ishasha sector that is famed for tree-climbing lions. Take a game drive in search of the tree-climbing lions and other wildlife species. By sunset continue to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 4: Game drive and boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel
LIONS STALKING AND FEEDING IN QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
Early morning, you will be served breakfast at the hotel then be transferred by your guide to the park for a game drive. You have a game drive along the Kasenyi plains in search of wildlife that roams the plains. Some of the animals that can be spotted here include kobs, elephants, buffaloes, warthogs, topis, and many more.
After the game drive, you then are driven back to the hotel for lunch. Following lunch, you will head out for an evening boat cruise on the popular Kazinga channel. During the boat cruise, you see lots of animals as they come to quench their thirst and also several bird species. Kazinga channel has several aquatic species including hippos and crocodiles. The views on the boat cruise are very spectacular. After the boat cruise, you then transfer back to your hotel for dinner and rest. You sleep in the previous night’s hotel.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5: Return to Kampala
On the last day of your 5 Days Uganda safari, you have breakfast and embark on the drive back to Kampala. You have lunch en route.
Arriving in the evening, your safari guide will ensure drop-off at a preferred destination.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
End of the 5 Days Uganda Safari
Tour Cost Includes
- All activities as included
- Accommodation & meals as indicated
- 4×4 safari vehicle
- A professional English-speaking knowledgeable driver-guide.
- Bottled drinking water on board
- 4×4 safari land cruiser for luxury travelers
- 4×4 safari van for budget and mid-range travelers
Tour Cost Excludes
- International flights & Visas
- Any changes to the itinerary
Journeys You May Be Interested In
- 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Uganda
- 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari
- 2 Days Lake Mburo Safari
- 2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Tour
- 3 Days Honeymoon Ngamba Island Tour
- 3 Day Uganda Gorilla trekking
- 3 Days Luxury Gorilla Trekking
- 3 Days Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
- 4 Days Kidepo Safari
- 4 Days Murchison Falls Safari
- 5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 6 Days Uganda Tour
- 7 Days Uganda Safari
- 8 Days Uganda Safari
- 9 Days Uganda Safari
- 9 Days Rwenzori Mountains Trekking
- 10 Days Rwenzori Mountains Trekking
- 10 Days Uganda Ultimate Safari
- 10 Days Uganda Birding Safari
- 12 Days Uganda Safari
- 14 Days Uganda Birding Safari
- 14 Days Uganda Safari