2024 4 Days Private Safari to Nyerere National Park (Selous Game Reserve)
One of the world’s largest animal protection zones, Nyerere National Park is home to a wide and diverse variety of African species. Travelers may have an outstanding safari experience with lodging in upscale lodges or camps and six thrilling private game drives inside Nyerere National Park on this 4 Days Private Safari to Nyerere National Park, which departs from Dar es Salaam.
Safari Trip to Africa | Nyerere National Park, Tanzania | Day in my life Selous Game Reserve
Detailed Itinerary: Private Safari to Nyerere National Park
Day 1: Start of your Safari from Dar es Salaam
Our driver guide meets you at your hotel to begin the safari, which begins with a lovely drive to Nyerere National Park at 8 or 8.30 in the morning. You will travel in a 4×4 Landcruiser Safari that is exclusively yours. After lunch, enter Nyerere National Park. The unparalleled wildlife in the park can be spotted during the afternoon game drive from 3.30 pm. By 6.30 p.m. return to your camp.
Day 2: Enjoy Full day in Nyerere National Park
Safari Experience Wrap Up | Nyerere (Selous) National Park, Tanzania!
You get to go on two game drives today, one at 6.15 am before breakfast and the other at 2:30 pm after lunch. Because your safari is private, you may choose when to go on a game drive, which is convenient if you’re taking a honeymoon or traveling with kids. For no additional charge, you can also decide to go on a full-day game drive that includes a picnic lunch. By sunset, return to your camp.
Day 3: Enjoy Full day in Nyerere National Park
A full day of game drives in Nyerere National Park are included. For an additional fee (please inquire with us), you could like to include a walking safari or a boat safari in your safari. By sunset, return to your camp.
Day 4: Return to Dar es Salaam
You leave for your final game drive in Nyerere National Park at the crack of dawn. After a leisurely breakfast, you continue on to Dar es Salaam. Arrive in Dar es Salaam before midday, usually around 3pm. Drop-off at your hotel or a free ride to the airport for your return flight are also options.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on Full board* basis in the camp
- Exclusive transport in a 4×4 Landcruiser Jeep Safari vehicle with a Game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Private Safari game drives for the tour
- Services of a certified Professional, English-speaking Driver Guide including all his expenses & allowances
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver’s allowance
- 24 hour Back Up support if required
What’s not included
- International flight tickets and visa costs.
- Nyerere National Park Entry and Concession Fees, payable upon Check-In.
- Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Credit Card Surcharge of 5 to 7% will apply or Bank Transfer Fees of USD 50.