3 Days Amboseli Safari from Nairobi
The Remarkable 3 Days Amboseli Safari from Nairobi. 3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari. Amboseli is the plains below Mount Kilimanjaro. Waters from melted snow drain down the mountain through lava flows and surface in Amboseli, forming a green belt of swampland amidst dusty plains. Hippo, elephant, and birdlife can be seen here against the magnificent snow-capped mountain backdrop.
Places to Visit: Amboseli National Park
Safari by day Itinerary: 3 Days Amboseli Safari from Nairobi
Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi and transfer to the Amboseli National Reserve
We leave Nairobi at 0800 hrs and travel to the Amboseli National Reserve, which is located at the base of Africa’s highest peak, Mt. Kilimanjaro. Arrive in plenty of time for lunch. The afternoon game drive follows.
Meal Plan: L, D
Overnight at Oltukai Amboseli Serena Lodge
Day 2: Game Drives at Amboseli National Reserve
A full day in this picturesque park. Game drives in the morning and afternoon. Kibo Oltukai Lodge or Amboseli Serena Lodge for meals and overnight. Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most popular wildlife refuges. It is located near Kenya. It is located near the Kenya-Tanzania border.
The Park is located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain (5,896m), whose snow-capped summit provides a spectacular view on clear days. Amboseli National Park is known as “The Home of Elephants” because it is home to some of the largest elephant herds in the world.
Day 3: Amboseli – Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game drive, then depart for Nairobi in the afternoon, arriving in the afternoon.
End of the 3 Days Amboseli Safari from Nairobi
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks