2024 2 Days Masai Mara Flying Safari (Affordable Private Tour)
The 2 Days Masai Mara Flying Safari is affordable luxury private Tour. Take a quick 1-hour flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara, where you’ll be welcomed by your Driver-Guide to start your safari. If you only have one night to spend in Masai Mara, this is the ideal alternative. The following morning, after a game drive and breakfast, fly back to Nairobi. The itinerary for a typical 2-day Masai Mara Flying Safari is provided below. Keep in mind that rates vary based on the month or time of year you travel, with peak season being from July to October and low season from April to mid-June.
Masai Mara | The Safari of a LIFETIME!
Detailed Itinerary: 2 Days Masai Mara Flying Safari
Day 1: Start of your Safari from Nairobi
To transfer you to the domestic Wilson airport, we will pick you up from your hotel or the international JKIA airport. A one-hour reporting period is required. Your checked baggage is only allowed to weigh 15 pounds. Get on your trip to Masai Mara; the flight will take around an hour. The lodge’s driver guide will meet you at the airport and drive you in a 4×4 safari vehicle to your overnight lodge or camp. Your Lodge is a well-known, opulent building with stunning views of the Mara reserve. If a morning flight is arriving, proceed to lunch and spend some time relaxing at the lodge. Go for a safari game drive in the late afternoon [usually around 3.30pm] to explore the Mara’s surroundings and view its incredible animals. Other visitors from the lodge may be transported in the safari vehicle.
Return to the lodge by evening [ typically 6 to 6.30pm] in time for dinner.
Overnight stay at Mara Serena Lodge
Day 2: Return to Nairobi
Flying to MAASAI MARA FROM NAIROBI – KENYA SAFARI FLY-IN
Before breakfast, take a game drive early in the morning, one of the greatest times of the day to see wildlife. Time your arrival at the lodge to allow for a quick breakfast. Continue to the checkout. Now that you have said goodbye to the Masai Mara, you will be taken to the local airport for your return flight to Nairobi (the flight will take around an hour). When you arrive in Nairobi, our driver-guide will be there to meet you and take you to your hotel or the international airport.
End of the 2 Days Masai Mara Flying Safari
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on Full board* basis in the lodge.
- Return Flights Nairobi – Masai Mara – Nairobi including taxes
- 02 Safari Game drives in Masai Mara provided by the Lodge in their 4×4 Vehicles
- Services of a Professional English-speaking Driver~guide during the Safari game drives
- Hippo Pool Breakfast at the Lodge
- 02 Airstrip Transfers in Masai Mara.
- 02 Private Transfers in Nairobi ex Wilson airport
- 24 hour Back Up support if required
- International flight tickets and visa costs.
- Masai Mara Entry Fee of USD 70 payable in cash US dollars upon arrival in Masai Mara.
- Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Credit Card Surcharge of 5 to 7% will apply or Bank Transfer Fees of USD 50.
- *** Flight Baggage Limit: 15 kgs per person [ combined for carry on and check in ]. The airline require you to pack in soft bags e.g. duffel bags.