2 Days Fly-in Safari to Nyerere National Park (Selous Game Reserve)
2 Days Fly-in Safari to Nyerere National Park (Selous Game Reserve). Spend two days exploring Nyerere National Park on 4×4 game drives in an open-sided safari vehicle. Take a quick 1-hour flight from Dar es Salaam to Nyerere, where you’ll be met by your Driver-Guide to start your safari. If you only have one night to spend in Nyerere, this is the ideal alternative. After a game drive and breakfast the following morning, take a flight back to Dar es Salaam.
Nyerere National Park Tanzania
Detailed Itinerary: 2 Days Fly-in Safari to Nyerere National Park
Day 1: Start of your Safari from Dar es Salaam
From your hotel in Dar es Salaam, we will pick you up and take you to Julius Nyerere International Airport. A one-hour reporting period is required. Your checked baggage is only allowed to weigh 15 pounds. boarding your aircraft to Nyerere; estimated flight time: one hour The camp’s driver guide will meet you at the airport and drive you in a 4×4 safari vehicle to your overnight camp. An esteemed, opulent building, Your Camp provides stunning views of Nyerere National Park. In the event that a morning flight arrives, proceed to lunch and spend some time relaxing at the Camp. Go for a safari game drive in the late afternoon [usually around 3.30pm] to explore Nyerere’s surroundings and view its magnificent wildlife. Other visitors from the lodge may be transported in the safari vehicle. By evening [usually 6 to 6.30pm], return to the camp in time for dinner.
Day 2: Return to Dar es Salaam
Game drive through Selous Game Reserve (Nyerere), Tanzania
Before breakfast, take a game drive early in the morning, one of the greatest times of the day to see wildlife. Upon your return, have a short breakfast at the Camp. Continue to the checkout. As you are now being transferred to the neighboring airport for your return journey to Dar es Salaam (flight time would be around one hour), you bid farewell to Nyerere National Park.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on Full board* basis in the camp
- Exclusive transport in a 4×4 Landcruiser Jeep Safari vehicle with a Game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Private Safari game drives for the tour
- Services of a certified Professional, English-speaking Driver Guide including all his expenses & allowances
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver’s allowance
- 24 hour Back Up support if required
What’s not included
- International flight tickets and visa costs.
- Nyerere National Park Entry and Concession Fees, payable upon Check-In.
- Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Credit Card Surcharge of 5 to 7% will apply or Bank Transfer Fees of USD 50.