Gorilla Trekking From Burundi/Bujumbura (Flying): The Guide
Gorilla Trekking From Burundi/Bujumbura (Flying): The Guide – Is it possible to fly into Bujumbura, Burundi’s capital, and then go on to Uganda to go on a Gorilla Trekking trip after a safari in Burundi? A gorilla safari can be organized through Kabira Safaris & Tours Africa and will begin in Burundi.
GORILLA Trekking Uganda
The capital of Burundi is Bujumbura, and the adjacent country of Uganda is where you can go on safari and see the mountain gorillas. The following is a sample schedule for those who would like to fly into Bujumbura and then trek gorillas in Uganda:
Gorilla Trekking From Bujumbura/Burundi
- Fly into Bujumbura International Airport, the country’s primary international arrivals hub. Be sure to research visa needs and have appropriate identification before traveling.
- Spend a day or two discovering all that Bujumbura has to offer. Take a boat ride on Lake Tanganyika or see the Livingstone-Stanley Monument and Rusizi National Park.
- Vacation in Uganda You may reach Uganda and the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park from Burundi via the Rwandan capital of Kigali.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is regarded as one of the finest locations for gorilla tracking in the entire globe. About half of the world’s surviving mountain gorillas call this region of southwestern Uganda home. In Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, you can go on a thrilling gorilla trekking excursion. Follow knowledgeable guides through the tropical bush to locate a family of habituated gorillas. One hour spent seeing these magnificent animals in their own environment will leave you in awe.
- After your gorilla trekking adventure, you have the option of heading back to Kampala or continuing your travels throughout Uganda. If you have extra time, consider going on a safari or exploring nearby national parks like Queen Elizabeth and Murchison Falls.
- When you’re ready to leave Uganda, the best international airport to fly out of is Entebbe International Airport, which is close to the capital city of Kampala.
Many tourists visit Africa specifically to go on a gorilla trek since it is an unforgettable experience they will never forget. Watching gorillas in Uganda, Rwanda, or the Congo is one of the best wildlife experiences any tourist would do on a safari, despite the exorbitant prices, time, and pain involved in booking and doing the journey into the forest to seek for these endangered apes.
Gorilla Trekking, Uganda | Wildlife Photography | Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Gorilla trekking is a physically demanding activity that needs you to hike through the jungle, through rivers and marshes, and through thick vegetation in order to find the endangered mountain gorilla. In Rwanda, Uganda, and the Congo, you may go on a gorilla hike and spend an hour observing these incredible animals in their natural habitat. Those who like to spend more time with the gorillas in their natural habitat can do so by participating in a 4-hour Gorilla Habituation trip in Bwindi Forest.
Kabira Safaris: Why You Should Choose Us for Your Gorilla Trekking in Uganda from Burundi
Booking a Gorilla Safari in Uganda, Rwanda, or the Democratic Republic of the Congo from Burundi is easy with the help of Kabira Safaris. For help in making a reservation, just give us a call. We can also arrange for you to obtain a gorilla permit as part of a variety of gorilla trekking safari packages, from the most affordable to the most lavish. Visit our TripAdvisor page to read comments left by our many satisfied customers. We guarantee you will have a fantastic time on your safari in Uganda with us.
Our number one priority is the happiness and contentment of our clients. If you have any queries about your safari, our team of expert tour coordinators is here to help. We promise you an unforgettable gorilla safari in Uganda, Rwanda, or the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Here is where you may get in touch with Fly into Bujumbura and Trek Gorillas in Uganda about planning your gorilla safari.